[IAEP] Video chat contact

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 10 13:08:28 EDT 2009

Hi all,

after several attempts I finally managed to get the Video Chat activity
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Video_Chat) working so Freemor and I could
talk for a little while.

However we also ran into a couple of very odd issues, e.g. my Video Chat
instance disappeared from the frame as soon we were connected, however
audio still worked and Freemor was able to see the feed from my camera.

Anyway, now I was wondering who to contact wrt these issues, the wiki
page doesn't seem to contain any contact information and the Trac
entries also only point to a somewhat generic sounding Collabora account.

Thanks,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer