[IAEP] A survey on educational technology

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 04:01:40 EDT 2009

Good idea, Jason, but the questions fail to reach my work in creating
a new design for digital textbooks. Please see

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Creating_textbooks

for an outline and a list of partner organizations, and then feel free
to ask any questions that that suggests.

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)