[IAEP] [bytesforall_readers] Call for Papers & Panels Proposals from the World Civic Youth Forum 2009, Korea -May 5-8, 2009

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:42:24 EDT 2009

Perhaps some of our South Korean student members would be interested
in presenting papers at this conference, about the roles of one-to-one
computing and Free Software in international development. Anybody else
who can get there, too, of course.

I can suggest some more specific topics.

And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)