[IAEP] Wiki breakage

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Mar 9 17:08:17 EDT 2009

This is going to longer than I had hoped.  My current Internet
connection is too flack to trust running the bot.

I'll start working on this when I get back to my office.

Yes, I was thinking about putting a time stamp on the redirect pages
so that the redirects can be deleted by a bot after a set period of
time.  4 weeks perhaps.

david