[IAEP] sugar age group?

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:16:26 EST 2009

Gotcha.  I think the site layout confused me, even after you pointed me at
the About page I couldn't find it :)  Then I realized it was the 'next' link
hidden below the "More information for..." links.
Maybe having 'next' and 'More information for...' are redundant, and the
'next' should be folded in somehow?