[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.84.0 Final Release

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:31:00 EST 2009

The media launch and multi-language press release has been scheduled
for March 16th, when release notes, the PR phone number, and the final
press mailing lists including the education publications will be
ready.

I will have Tuesday's marketing meeting topics & deliverables mail
ready sometime today, meanwhile:
http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Meetings/03-03-2009

Please, don't spread the word without coordinating with the marketing
team, we don't even have the PR phone numbers set up and our impact
will be maximized if we can stay coordinated.

Thanks

Sean
Marketing Coordinator