[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] The Road to SoaS-2: A new Snapshot!

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 5 03:09:58 EST 2009

Is this version with 'honey' or without?

Actually there a way to tell from the wiki what is on the image?

Eg e-toys? Scratch?

I downloaded the iso and booted from usb a couple of weeks ago  - (the
version with the cursor problem - feb 20?) and couldn't work out how to
do anything with pippy

Can someone point me in the right direction with say running a code
sample.... I can see all the examples on the LHS but the console at
bottom didn't accept cursor; eg couldn't try typing "run" or "help", if
that's the idea

There is a database error at present when I try to access the moodle
course (http://schools.sugarlabs.org/course/view.php?id=17) which is
linked from  http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick ..

(i don't see moodle at all - just "Error: Database connection failed."
)

Cheers

Rob