[IAEP] Design for a.sl.o and sugarlabs

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Mar 4 05:27:04 EST 2009

Hi Josh,

I'm wondering how we can move forward on this. I see two possibilities:

- keep insisting to the Design team to give feedback on your mockups
and reach an agreement with them after a number if iterations.

- implement your design in activities-devel.sugarlabs.org and ask the
community for opinions before applying those changes to production.

AFAIK, you will only need to modify two files in order to customize
the look of the site:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/slo-addons/repos/mainline/blobs/devel/site/app/webroot/css/sugar.css

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/slo-addons/repos/mainline/blobs/devel/site/app/webroot/img/sprite.png

Regards,