[IAEP] activities-devel.sugarlabs.org, activities-testing.sugarlabs.org

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 3 06:38:08 EST 2009

After much too long we finally have activities.sugarlabs.org up.

We currently have three instances; production, testing, and devel just
as with addons.sl.o.

Devel and testing are operational. We will hold off a few days for the
changes in devel and testing to settle out before turning on
production.

Activity developer are encouraged to continue using
activities.sugarlabs.org.  All uploaded data and files will migrate to
activities.sl.o.

david