[IAEP] Adults and Sugar

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sun Mar 1 05:06:20 EST 2009

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 09:49, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recommend that you not worry about Albert. He doesn't get it, and
> doesn't see why anybody else should. He says that he wants nothing to
> do with Constructionism.

Can we declare that discussing if it's worth trying to do things
differently is off topic in the Sugar mailing lists? Otherwise, we
will waste quite a bit of time with every troll that decides to hang
around here.

I think that if we thought that challenging the status quo wasn't
something worth trying, we wouldn't be subscribed to these mailing
lists in the first place.

We have lots of work to do and lots of useful criticism to process.

Regards,

Tomeu