[IAEP] Champions Was: future of the Sugar user experience

Caroline Meeks cmeeks at sugarlabs.org
Sat Jun 20 10:13:56 EDT 2009

Hi Greg,

This was very helpful in letting me understand how your mind works.

I actually have a lot of these planning documents. I did many of them as
part of assignments for school classes.

Greg, you should now have access to:

   - Liquid Planner Gantt Chart
   - Balance Score Card -
   http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=px5yPvIlUlLtsrYpZdVG_EQ&output=html
   - Implementation Plan (walk through of the Gantt and Score Card -
   http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dddknwgs_383cb494pc4&hl=en)

Now that I'm in the middle of implementation, these are all out of date and
I am quickly losing this forest view amongst all the Trees.

Perhaps you can help me track and help let me know where I'm slipping vs
plan.

Even more importantly, maybe you can keep track of how the plan turns into
reality and work towards creating generic versions of these plans that can
be reused by other deployments.

Thanks,
Caroline

Dear IAEP,

We are moving this conversation to the main list.  Note that all these
documents are out of date!  I don't have a way to make the Liquid Planner
public, but if you are planning a Sugar on a Stick implementation and you
need to look at it before we figure out the best way to create a replicable
set of planning tools, just ping me and I'll get you access.