[IAEP] Alternative icon design for Get Internet Archive Books, please comment

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:28:43 EDT 2009

Here's my two cents. (see attached)

I like the use of the browse icon, but I've found that rendering it as
a fill, rather than a stroke, works far better at small sizes. While I
like the stack of books, I'm afraid it doesn't read clearly at first
glance. I decided to try stamping the internet logo on the cover of
the book, almost like it's an atlas of the internet archive, both to
conserve space and to simplify a bit.

I'll pull together a proper Sugarized SVG if it's desired.

Eben