[IAEP] Good progress at the Lilla G. Fredrick (LGF) School

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Jun 30 18:09:59 EDT 2009

Walter and I and some of the LGF staff set up computers from their old
supply closet this morning. We got 7 running sugar!  We also got a school
MacBook running!!

Here are success videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEa2OIFzNEw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYbPz9NgiW4

We are happy with the results.  We will return next Weds to meet the middle
school kids who will be helping us.

Of course we do have things we want to fix.

Ticket 982 - nomodeset needed for MacBook
Ticket 1012 - not collaborating locally - Need testing help with this one!
Ticket 1010 - Macbook camera not found
Ticket 1011 - Can't access secured network

Also we have some problems that aren't really tickets but we could use help
with.

We are getting a number of sticks failing a different points and in
different ways.  How can we make the sticks more robust?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3WrOZvoZGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OdPImUtu-Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i98SfO3WI0

--