[IAEP] Alternative icon design for Get Internet Archive Books, please comment

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jun 30 16:59:33 EDT 2009

A stack of books made me immediately think of driving the carpool for
the local summer reading program.  Each kid going in and out of the
building is carrying a stack of books.  Of note about the kids books
is that they are all different sizes and color... and the stacks are
pretty haphazard:)

david

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Samuel Klein<meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> You might want to add more whitespace around the Browse icon.  And
> it's not so clear to me that it is a stack of books, or what the
> bottom line is.  An open book with pages might be more identifiable.
> SJ
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Sean DALY<sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I really like this one, the stack of books and mini-Browse tell the story.
>>
>> Sean

>>> For those of us with little artistic or visual skills,  it is very
>>> clear what this icon means.
>>>
>>> david
>>> --
>>> David Farning