[IAEP] HUMOR: SoasS-strawberry torrent

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:31:37 EDT 2009

At the launch this month of the Archos Digital Satchel in Paris
(Archos plans to be a Europewide partner for the Intel Classmate), the
head of the proprietary learning software package bundled with the
Archos chose "sugar" as an example of what kids like but is bad for
them, then called video games "digital junk food".

Coinkeydink?

Sean.