[IAEP] picked up by Gizmodo off of TechRadar: "Sugar On a Stick Turns Any Netbook Into Your Very Own OLPC"

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:16:47 EDT 2009

The gallery is there and is well-referenced and is actually linked
from the homepage, but lands on the video link and the size of the
embedded QuickTime video means that page loads slowly.

A Google search on "sugar labs" shows the subsection "The Sugar User
Interface", but again, this lands on the heavy QuickTime movie.

As a quick fix I will ask Christian to link to the gallery main page
instead. He's been very occupied with the baby but said he would have
the de-es-fr-it translatoins of the press release up tonight on the
press page.

I'd love to get more screenshots for the gallery (hint hint)

thanks

Sean