[IAEP] Who is at LinuxTag this week?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:10:45 EDT 2009

Hi Greg,

I will try to be there Saturday/Sunday (ie: after LT, but in time for
Fudcon). When is your presentation on education and foss? Will you mention
the wild success of Moodle? (Hint! hint!)

Educators rave about it, but the geek world doesn't see it as sexy. It
doesn't have to be sexy -- it has to be useful :-)

Hope to see you there!

martin

martin.langhoff at gmail.com
- ask interesting questions