[IAEP] What can I do in an hour?

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Mon Jun 22 10:45:35 EDT 2009

A useful thing that someone could do in an hour is to try out some
Activities, especially newly released or updated Activities like View
Slides was this weekend (hint), and comment on how it could be improved,
make bug reports, etc.  I think it's safe to say that Activity
developers appreciate feedback on their work.

While trying out Activities if you find any that you feel should be
better known, let us know about them.  ASLO will eventually be able to
Feature certain Activities on the front page, but to do that we need to
know which ones deserve the attention.

Another possibility is to identify Activities on the Wiki pages and
elsewhere that seem to be abandoned and try to contact the authors to
find out what is going on.  Get a second opinion on this one before
doing it, but it does seem to need doing.

I'm assuming that "1 hour" means an hour here, an hour there, not
literally 1 hour.

James Simmons