[IAEP] Google sponsor of All for Good portal, matches volunteers with projects

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 14:10:29 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,

I want to list volunteer opportunities to help at the Gardner elementary and
Lilla Fredrick Middle School.  Both these schools will be working with Sugar
this summer and there are opportunities to work directly with the kids and
Sugar as well as providing technical, writing, marketing and fundraising
support.

Let me know when you figure out how I should do this and how we should tie
all the various local projects into the overall Sugar Labs umbrella.

Thanks,
Caroline

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Mike Lee <curiouslee at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm on it. It just so happens I am working directly with this Google
> team here in D.C. as part of my day job. Also, one of our Learning
> Club members is an engineer on the project. It was a major deal that
> AllforGood.org powers the administartion's Serve.gov site. More
> announcements coming next week. Small world...
>
> Mike
>

> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 5:14 AM, Sean DALY<sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> http://www.allforgood.org/search#q=Education&num=10&start=1&vol_loc=11567&timeperiod=everything&cache=1
> >
> > A good place for Local Labs in the USA to list?

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com

617-500-3488 - Office