[IAEP] Fwd: An interesting project I stumbled across

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 09:45:24 EDT 2009

Caroline,

"What can a volunteer do" is a good general question. I have been
lurking on this list for a while, and I am still looking for some
SHORT tasks (1 hour or so) someone completely new could do. The
problem with most tasks is hours of preparation they seem to require
before they even start making sense. Maybe I missed some noob tasks,
too, because I could not tell them among others.

Cheers,
MariaD

Make math your own, to make your own math.

http://www.naturalmath.com social math site
http://groups.google.com/group/naturalmath future math culture email group
http://www.phenixsolutions.com empowering our innovations