[IAEP] Google sponsor of All for Good portal, matches volunteers with projects

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:56:39 EDT 2009

I'm on it. It just so happens I am working directly with this Google
team here in D.C. as part of my day job. Also, one of our Learning
Club members is an engineer on the project. It was a major deal that
AllforGood.org powers the administartion's Serve.gov site. More
announcements coming next week. Small world...

Mike