[IAEP] [Marketing] [Sugar-devel] Fwd: Press release flurry planning (LinuxTag - FOSSED - NECC - GUADEC)

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:19:16 EDT 2009

I have only one thing to say in response: IAEP ;-)

As much as I want to use Sugar to encourage people in a particular
direction with their other software choices, it seems that SoaS as
conceived should remain largely above the fray of what's under the
hood. That just scares many away, especially when they're offered a
whole candy store-worth of terms that are new to them. Or maybe I'm
projecting... again. ;-)