[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Sugar Digest 2009-06-15

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:20:43 EDT 2009

My major concern against porting to Android is that Java is a horrible
language, even with the nice Android libs. Google have said that they
will add more languages, though.

A more long term solution would be using PyPy, since it has
significantly lower memory usage and better optimisation prospects.
Switching to PyBank for bindings should also help.