[IAEP] Test Reports

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:01:10 EDT 2009

Hi All...
I'm all tested out.  Here are the latest results... no more for a while. I have other things to do and our daughter arrives for a 10 day visit tomorrow Noon from MA.
The Periodic Video Table from the U of Nottingham still doesn't work right.  It relies on YouTube and still doesn't function correctly.  It loads but the audio has strange echos...random repeats ranging zero to 4 or more on each syllable. The video also behaves strangely...jumping backward and forward and totally out of sync with the audio.
However, another wonderful resource works very well.  Try it on your XO (with Flash).  Here is the link:
http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/pompeii/interactive/interactive.html
Click on the Flash button on the lower window.  When the image appears, click on Enter.  Have fun!  Any science teachers reading this???  Any ideas for a science contributors program about geology?
Caryl