[IAEP] Problem Solved! Live Mocha Runs on XO!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:44:34 EDT 2009

Hi All,
Thanks to the help from David Farning and Ton van Overbeek I found my syntax error and was able to successfully install a very up-to-date version of flash (10.0.22.87) on an XO running Build 802.  Live Mocha works beautifully!  I even did a live chat with someone in Mexico as a test and sampled several lessons in the Spanish section.
This is a great tool for children and to be able to use it on the XO is wonderful.  Like email and any social network site it will need adult supervision, but the lessons are colorful and very "G-rated."
Now I have to try the Periodic Table Videos and see if they work.  I'll report back when I find out.
Caryl
The print in the Chat was miniscule!