[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] ASLO Suggestion

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Jun 11 10:55:30 EDT 2009

Hi James,

On 11 Jun 2009, at 15:34, James Simmons wrote:

> Gary,
>
> Replace "Communication" and "Literacy" with "Writing" and "Reading"
> and you'd have a list I'd vote for.  Remember that Activities can go
> into up to three Categories, so Categories don't have to be so broad
> that every Activity has only one.

Thanks for the feedback. FWIW, "Literacy" was meant to be for
"Writing" and "Reading" (we started with the two as separate tags but
Activities seems to overlap so much "Literacy" would cover both). And
"Communication" was to try and cover Activities like Chat, Video Chat,
IRC, and any other email/messaging/comms type Activities. Without
"Communication", these would likely end up at "Utilities".

Regards,
--Gary