[IAEP] linuxtag 2009

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jun 9 08:31:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

some thoughts about the upcoming Sugar presence in LinuxTag:

- please add yourself to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Attendees
if attending

- David and me are looking for people to share an apartment close to
the conf venue: 100e/night for 4-6 people

- the Sugar booth, we are being asked to fill a shift in
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Sugar_Booth
but may be better that we first know who is available for helping,
then filling the table based on that

- LinuxTag ends Saturday and we are thinking about dedicating the
whole Sunday to Sugar matters. Fedora's FUDCon is also going on that
day and because some Sugar Labs members are interested in
participating in FUDCon and some Fedora people might be interested in
knowing more about Sugar, perhaps we should hold this Sugar day as
part of FUDCon like we did in Brno and in Boston. Ideas?

Thanks,

Tomeu