[IAEP] Programming Needs?

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 08:51:51 EDT 2009

Hi Caryl,

I am listing the most important tickets for the Gardner Pilot here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Gardner_Pilot_Academy#Critical_Path_Technical_Issues

Lots of Linux issues right now.  Sugar on a Stick works on the school
computers but there are a bunch of things that will help it work more
smoothly.

I also have another hardware project idea that I will post in its own
thread.

If they like the activities more then the base OS work I think just pick and
activitey, get good at it, ask the list what they would like improved and go
for it.  For instance many of the activities (like Paint) don't have
collaboration working to its full potential.

Thanks!!!!
Caroline

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi...
> On June 25 I will be taking my "Roadshow in a Box" to the Bozeman MT LUG.
>  I would like to know if you have any special programming needs these folks
> might like to help with.  Some of the members are with the CS dept at MSU,
> and all seem to be Linux programmers from what I can tell.
>
> Can you suggest any fun projects for them?
>
> Do you have a list of needs somewhere on the Sugar wiki?
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Caryl

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove