[IAEP] [Marketing] ASLO - rebranding

Josh Williams josh at tucson-labs.com
Fri Jun 5 15:29:45 EDT 2009

Thanks everyone,

Gary mentioned

    "Hey, fab, looking much cleaner/simpler/Sugar-like :-) One quick
    thought (will try to take a closer look later), would double
    thickness borders work better, make the colour theme pop a little
    more, feel more robust?

    Regards,
    --Gary "

I agree that adding two or three pixels to the borders would help the
design. However, if there aren't any major objections to the design, I
think we should push it to the live ASLO, and make minor changes later.
Any thoughts on this?

I can play around with adding thicker borders, but I'll have to adjust
the widths of all the relevant divs and edit a few images. I can do
this, but I'm a little pressed for time at the moment and would hate for
this to stagnate any more than it has already.

Cheers,

Josh