[IAEP] SoaS

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 05:30:54 EDT 2009

Greetings Joe

Please be aware of some Sandisk-specific issues with Cruzers, they
usually have the exotic U3 formatting arrangement - the stick presents
itself to the host computer as a hub with CD-ROM and USB drives
attached. Try inserting the key while running Vista, if several drive
letters are reserved it's a US key.

Have you tried a non-U3 formatted stick?

thanks

Sean