[IAEP] NYSCATE - Nov 2009 in Rochester NY

Stephen Jacobs sxjics at rit.edu
Mon Jun 1 10:16:20 EDT 2009

last time I talked to the NYSCATE folks I had a booth for the RIT game
dept again this year.  Last year and this year I will be showcasing
our OLPC efforts in that booth and am happy to use it to support the
efforts in any way I can.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2009, at 7:50 AM, "Karlie Robinson" <karlie_robinson at webpath.net