[IAEP] gcomprise

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:46:33 EDT 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at free.fr> wrote:

> Would it be acceptable to ship my activity bundle with symbolic link to
> the sounds bundles. Potentially these link will be dead unless the voice
> bundle is installed.

< If it is, then it's just a matter to create voices bundles and include
> links in the activity bundle I ship. Very easy I think for me and for
> the users.

I don't know if current activity style guidelines support this, but
they should -- as long as the activity catches the error of a deadlink
and doesn't crash when a desired bundle isn't installed, but is simply
silent.

> at some point there will be a major need for someone to pick up this
> work or GCompris will be unmaintained on Sugar.

thanks for your work so far.
is there a place to add opentasks on the sl wiki?

SJ