[IAEP] NYSCATE - Nov 2009 in Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Mon Jun 1 11:47:45 EDT 2009

I can do the Sugar for Math if you like.  Unless there's a heavier
hitter.  I don't mind talking in front of a group.  In fact I was an
instructor with the American Red Cross for a number of years so I don't
have much stage fright

I could modify my EdTech day talk fairly easily.

Notes and PDF (last link) at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Webpath/EdTech