[IAEP] NYSCATE - Nov 2009 in Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Mon Jun 1 07:56:30 EDT 2009

Kevin Cole wrote:
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 21:50, Caroline Meeks <solutiongrove at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Its looking like Rochester is going to be a hotbed of Sugar development.  We
>> are hoping to co-locate a Sugar conference with NYSCATE.
>>

> Using "hotbed" and Rochester (especially when November is part of the
> context) is a high crime. ;-)

Oh Come on, it won't even be high season for snow yet.  We're still
getting rain in November and if it does snow it won't be that much.
Besides if any DPW can deal with a little snow it's ours.

If you need someone who's not going to freak out driving in snow, just
give me a call and I'll make sure you all arrive safely.