[IAEP] [support-gang] An Opportunity to bring vital content tothe Sugar/XO world - Needs technical help.

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jul 28 03:42:27 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 00:23, Costello, Rob
R<Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:
> i've got flash CS4 and the latest ASV decompiler ...might have missed an
> email but i asked offlist if the swf had been moved...can debug on windows
> (if that word survives the technical or ideological filters!) if needed

Hi,

you can get the .fla from here:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/eatboom/repos/mainline/blobs/master/EatBoom.fla

Just download the file linked to by "try viewing the raw data".

You can get the .swf in a similar way from:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/eatboom/repos/mainline/blobs/master/EatBoom.swf

Tell me if those links don't work for you and I will put a copy somewhere else.

Thanks,

Tomeu