[IAEP] SoaS feedback

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Jul 27 22:12:55 EDT 2009

Hi Edward,

On 28 Jul 2009, at 02:52, Edward Cherlin wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Gary C Martin<gary at garycmartin.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi Edward,
>>
>> On 28 Jul 2009, at 02:02, Edward Cherlin wrote:
>>
>>> It saves on mine, in Strawberry. Which version of SoaS are you
>>> using?
>>
>> Just to confirm: Physics-2 has no save support, v2 is the currently
>> released/distributed version.
>
> I'm running v2, and I'm looking at a saved session in Journal. Screen
> shots attached.

Have you tried resuming one? If you're using the current release they
will be the usual blank Journal entries with no world state (I did
specifically note that in the activities.sl.org release notes).

Asaf, Brian, and myself made the call to dig in, rescue, debug, and
fix-up the old semi-released Physics from bit-rotting over at
wiki.lt.org. Physics-2 was our first cycle on that effort (may thanks
to both of them for taking this task on). For more information please
see:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Physics

... and a recent Activity IRC meeting we had a couple of weeks back
will give you a good idea of where we're going with future Physics
releases:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Activities/Physics

Regards,
--Gary