[IAEP] Adding a word-count to write

Martin Sevior msevior at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:10:18 EDT 2009

HI Gary,
           I'll put together a screen cast of the AbiWord linux build
showing all the features Real Soon Now. If you have access to a
windows machine you can just download our abiword-2.7.7 binary from:

http://www.abisource.com/downloads/abiword/2.7.7/Windows/abiword-setup-2.7.7.exe

Unfortunately 2.7.7 is missing one last feature, a popup of the
annotation content on mouse over. Unfortunately our
Windows devs have not found the time to finish the implementarion of
that but I hope it is obvious how it works from the
screencast.

Cheers

Martin