[IAEP] Web4dev conference in Feb - taking suggestions

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 15:18:55 EST 2009

Sounds great.

Some questions to answer:
 what classes of information that are most important?
    in situations where there is perfect access to information, what
is most used?
    what information is needed but not often used?  (awareness rather
than technological access)
 what are the standard "emergency" and "remote" use cases?
 what is the scope of "social reporting"?

SJ