[IAEP] Fwd: Developer gathering in Trondheim, Norway - January 2009

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Jan 26 06:51:22 EST 2009

Hi,

this is one of these mails which stayed in "I should reply to this" too
long... :/

On Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> > So your, or any other sugar developers, attendency would certainly be
> > welcome.
> Ok, how could I help? Any subject I could talk about? Workshops to prepare?

I guess its too late now, the meeting will start in 4 days and you probably
will not be able to make it anymore?

That said, I think two things would be most useful: a.) help with deciding and
polishing the 0.82 sugar stuff we have for lenny b.) give a presentation
about what sugar is (teacher centric) and how to write applications for it
(beginner programmer centric).

We'll have more meetings coming up this year, so if you cant make this one,
maybe the next?

regards,
	Holger