[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] idea for Sugar slogan and name

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:36:49 EST 2009

I personally prefer 'Sugar' over 'Sugarland'.  The latter seems a bit
like another world, where I think people want to be educated to
succeed in the real one.

SugarLand might appeal more to children.  But then we would also want
to make the UI less focused and more like a video game, which I don't
necessarily agree with.

Best,
Wade