[IAEP] FUDcon + XOCamp talks

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Jan 5 07:22:37 EST 2009

Greg Smith wrote:
> Hi Simon and Marco,
>
> I have you lined up for a discussion on Monday afternoon January 12 as well:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XOCamp_2#Monday_January_12.2C_2009

I am sorry, but I can not make the XOCamp. But I think Marco does. I saw
you attend the FUDCon, so we I am happy to answer questions personally
there as well.

In general, I have been giving a lots of thoughts to the Sugar Labs
BugSquad (e.g. what additions we need in trac and the general workflow
http://sugarlabs.org/go/BugSquad/StatusFields). At the moment I am
waiting a bit on people returning after christmas and new year to set
things in stone :)

Thanks,
    Simon