[IAEP] Observations and feature requests based on watching a preK class use a computer lab

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Feb 27 20:37:13 EST 2009

Hi Luke,

On 27 Feb 2009, at 22:31, Luke Faraone wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 5:28 PM, Gary C Martin
> <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
> Saying that, I'd be very happy to be able to lower the
> age barrier to entry, but it gets tough not to loose other features
>
> We could have a setting in the control panel that sets a "young kid"
> mode,

Yes, but I worry well just be giving ourselves even more rope to hang
ourselves with. We don't have enough team to implement the existing
design specs, let alone officially suck in support for another age
range with (perhaps) an even tougher set of challenges.

> as well as the ability to filter activities by age in aslo.

Yes, this would be very nice – there's lots of work needed in aslo to
make it more generally useful.

--Gary