[IAEP] www-testing.sugarlabs.org - BUGS

,Josh williams joshcwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:55:18 EST 2009

There are a few bugs I've noticed on the site. First one I feel is
pretty big, but I'm a really big on usability, and it will likely only
affect a small number of users.

Disabling Javascript causes the logo to disappear. This doesn't seem to
be a problem when disabling images, but the default size for SugarLabs
is fairly small. It should also be an H1 tag and not just a link.

The second bug is fairly minor and I've only tested it in Firefox and
safari. If you visit the about page or any other page via the navigation
menu, and then press the back button on the browser, the navigation pops
back out to its original state. Like I said, not a big deal, but it's
kind of annoying.

-Josh