[IAEP] http://www-testing.sugarlabs.org/

,Josh williams joshcwilliams at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:54:47 EST 2009

In my experience, most fonts in Windows look bad anyway. I don't think
it would be worth the effort embed a helvetica clone, arial is already a
clone of helvetica. However, when firefox 3.1 comes out embedding fonts
is something to consider. There's an outstanding article on the subject
here
http://jontangerine.com/log/2008/10/font-face-in-ie-making-web-fonts-work .

Josh