[IAEP] Design for a.sl.o and sugarlabs branding/theme unity

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Feb 27 09:54:05 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Christian Schmidt
<schmidt at pentagram.com> wrote:
> Thanks Sean. We are in the final stages of proofing content on the betasite,
> and think we will go live this weekend. Stay tuned!

Christian, I officially withdraw any reservations I had about the new site:)

I showed it around my nephew's elementary school yesterday;  The
teachers, teachers aids, and parents thought it was great!

The most interesting aspect was the change from the dark to light
background.  They thought the dark, over welming, background
represented what one 'expects' from computers and the light background
was what you would 'want' from computers.

david