[IAEP] First competitor?

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:56:56 EST 2009

]

> Possibly "standard PC" also means "standard OS", and we do know that
> currently Sugar works best with the OLPC OS.
>
> - Bert -

I agree. If you read about the founders they are parents without super
technical background.    Presumably they started 6 months to a year ago.
Think about what it took to get Sugar working well on a nonXO back then.

I also think we need to look at some of the programs they are using and see
if we really have as good or better options. Paint for example is not as
compelling as KidPix or TuxPaint.

Caroline

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove