[IAEP] SoaS - Another Snapshot

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sat Feb 21 14:39:41 EST 2009

Caroline Meeks wrote:

>      > On all: the cursor was invisible to start. It appeared after I
>     navigated
>      > to the Journal and opened the detail view of an entry. Speak
>     didn't work.
>
>     Ok! So this is still occuring; I don't know, what might be causing this,
>     but Marco stated that he noticed this in jhbuild, too.
>

> Is there hope on getting Speak to work or should we just take it off for
> now.
>
> Will there be another version before Monday's testing? What activities
> should we put on to test?

I just got my hands on the RPMs for the honey activities (thanks to
alsroot for making this possible!). I'll see if it works - and if it
does - push another version either today or tomorrow.

Regarding the activities: sugar-write *should* now work, so it would be
probably a good idea to test that. And if we manage to get them in, some
  of the honey activities? I'm not sure...

--Sebastian