[IAEP] calendar

FGrose fgrose at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:18:01 EST 2009

Including these 3 lines in a meeting announcement is sufficient for Gmail to
create a 'smart link' for a calendar entry in the sidebar:

What: Sugar meeting template
When: 19 February 2009,  1:00 pm EST    (n.b., time zones are not
interpreted for you, so be careful)
Where: irc.freenode.net,  #sugar-meeting

Agenda:
    A.
    B.
    C.

We have to experiment more to see if we can get the agenda to fill into the
description area.