[IAEP] organizing feedback for 0.86

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Feb 16 06:17:12 EST 2009

Hi all,

would like to propose the next Sugar release (0.86) to be the one to
date where requirements have been gathered with more direct feedback
from our users.

For that purpose,  may make sense to designate one member in each
deployment area that will be the point of contact between the global
and the local communities. This person will coordinate tasks where
direct communication between individuals is not practical and some
synthesis, translation, etc is required.

For that purpose I have just created a stub page inside the Deployment
Team space in the wiki where deployments can register themselves. Feel
free to question the page organization, table structure, etc and fix
it yourselves after some consensus is achieved here.

http://sugarlabs.org/go/DeploymentTeam/Places

Once this page has matured a bit, we can start asking the contacts of
each community for feedback about what the next release should be
about.

Thanks,

Tomeu