[IAEP] activites known not to either work at all or not on certin platforms

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 03:38:20 EST 2009

you mean lenny+1 then.... so we'lll see sugar 0.84 in debian in about 1.5 years?

David

P.S. The worst thing right now would be a fork from Debian for Ubuntu.
We'd loose devs, credibility, major problems later down with a
remerge... please lets try and find a way to get ubuntu being what it
really is, a mature resposible Debian child.